They should get temporary band for a week of ESO
I am quite fed up with entering dungeon and seeing people being brought down by another teammate who is acting mentally ill with idiotic gloats.
1. I am referring to kicking people who "don't play the right class with specific role" or not being meta.
2. Insulting people in whispers because X person left because Y person was being a jerk.
3. Telling people to die because they "suck at the game" and assume they "suck at life".
Who in the right damn mind actually thinks that is okay?
How these perpetrators appear to be (not all apply):
1. They wear top tier cosmetics.
2. They claim to be justified/correct to speak cruel.
3. They are short minded individuals who assume those who can't cooperate regardless of condition, is incapable.
4. They might jeopardize/hinder a player's performance/ability to play through compromising the individual(s), ei: ignore mechanics and selective support.
5. They have delusions of grandeur, leading to social rejection because of being "better".
6. They avoid conversation after insulting someone to avoid correction of someone who may potentially be more moral.
7. They believe others play to please them (whoops sorry, but people don't spend money and time on the game for you, it's for them, surprised?)
8. Their insults are inadvertently not actual insults, ei: telling someone "don't worry, one day you will get better" is the same as saying "You will eventually be really good" there is no comparison of the player to any; echelon, timeframe, and is referring to a process of experience that applies to EVERYONE, if someone thought this was an insult, I feel sorry for them.
I personally consider myself to be a decent player having acquired achievements for cosmetics like skins close to the days after the content release while not being the most optimal / meta playstyle having done content. How? Obviously because it's probable for anyone.
Just because I don't run around with it to advertise how "awesome" I am doesn't mean I don't know what the content is like, that is an absurd way to even think.
I am constantly trying to encourage people to play and seeing others do the vice versa of this is crushing.
If a player is reported for harassment multiple times from different players they should get temporary band for a week of ESO.
This does not surpass from player reports who are;
1. Friends: If multiple reports on the same person comes from players who are friends, the reports become void, no exception is made.
2. Guild Association: If multiple reports on the same person comes from members of the same guild, up-to but not limited to: 6 player reports are required.
3. World Zones: If multiple reports on the same person comes from members of the same zone, up-to but not limited to: 8 player reports are required.
4. Group Instances: If multiple reports on the same person comes from dungeon instances, up-to but not limited to: 4 player reports are required.
The "up-to but not limited to" is to allow players to be reported more than X times before the effect, the effect should apply on the start of the new day, so the account ban duration can increase based on the amount of reports.
The different conditions listed above is to prevent players from being penalized by bias individuals.
THE ESO CROWN STORE
The ESO Crown Store is the "cash shop" in Elder Scrolls Online and will sell cosmetic and convenience items.
What Should Tank, DPS, and Healer Do in ESO??
So, I've run into a few posts about what a tank, healer, or DPS should be doing in dungeons.
GRINDING LEVEL 1-50 IN 6 HOURS ON ESO!
GRINDING LEVEL 1-50 IN 6 HOURS ON ESO! Elder Scrolls Online Tips for PC, PS4, and XB1.
ESOMALLS.com Selles Cheap and Instant ESO Gold
ESOMALLS.com has players who are experts in playing the game and who keep winning the currency. They keep collecting the currency and then transfer it to the account of their clients who place their order for purchase.
ESO DARK BROTHERHOOD PURCHASE DETAILS
Anyone who has purchased The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited and has an active ESO Plus membership automatically receives access to the Dark Brotherhood DLC game pack.
Reuniting Elsweyr against the Thalmor threat
very sure as well that there has to be a considerable ammount of Khajiit unhappy with the policies and strictness of their new "leaders".